Prior to the Table Chat, Dan Hoppe provided an overview about Desire2Learn (D2L): why D2L, how it works, what are the uses of D2L, and how one gains access. Deb Johnson spoke briefly about including videos and book in class information. Videos, or video clips, can be incorporated within D2L class shells.
Our Table Chat addressed four questions:
- What do I do and for how look have I been doing it? Why does it matter?
- In terms of my work, these are the ways I am using technology to collaborate and learn with others…
- As I look to the future, these are the ways D2L can be utilized in the classroom, outside the classroom, with the learning library.
- What questions or suggestions do I have for Dan regarding D2L?
Dan Hoppe presented the Webbie Award to Dr. Sung-Chang Chun for his work in developing and enhancing his courses offered through D2L.
Dr. Mary Bergs reminded everyone of the Spring Humanities event that will be held on Monday, March 28, at noon in room 3302.
View the video for information about this College Assembly as well as an update from the Strategic Planning Committee below.
No comments:
Post a Comment